Thank you for supporting CatPAWS!
Volunteer shifts are 1.5 hours and now have set times. Due to COVID-19, if you work a Monday-Friday shift, or the evening shift on the weekend, you will no longer invite people into the center. Instead, you will focus on socializing the cats/kittens and cleaning the publically-facing portions of the center.
Daytime weekend volunteers will work 3 hours, and will be specially trained to work with members of the public and clean as necessary – post every visitor.
No matter which shift you work, you play an important role in helping our cats/kitties find their forever homes!
Petsmart: 12341 Seal Beach Boulevard, Seal Beach CA 90740
- All volunteers:
- Move white bin out of adoption center to give cats more space to play. Place back inside when close.
- Scoop boxes & throw away in outside trash when you leave the store
- Let everyone out to play & exercise
- Review the volunteer log
- Wipe down EVERY surface (kennels/bars/windows, benchies, cat tree, sweep & swifter floor)
- Weekday evening shift responsibilities include:
- Feed wet food (Mon-Sat: 6 pm; Sun: 5 pm)
- Dump water, clean the bowls, & give fresh water to all
- Top off dry food
- Petsmart: Weekend adoption hours are from 12 – 3 pm. Responsibilities include:
- Move rolling cart into isle by dog snacks
- Follow afternoon responsibilities above
- Invite members of the public in
- Have special training
If you would like to have a “regular” shift, please let me know and I will add you to the schedule before it is distributed for general sign-ups.
Thanks for all you do to support CatPAWS!
|Created by: Adom James|